WOWing Your Clients: My Recent Talk at the Be Different Conference
What’s the best advice I could share with any real estate agent? Don’t just focus on profits. Instead, focus on wowing your clients.
Recently, I spoke at the Be Different Conference on the principle of WOW, and shared some specific strategies on how to go “above and beyond” with both your team members and your clients. These are the strategies I’ve used to build a thriving real estate business in Phoenix, AZ that I run remotely from Southern California. They’re also strategies that can’t be shut down by changing algorithms or systems on Facebook or Zillow, because they rely on fortifying your own team and database.
In this talk, I reveal:
- Your #1 goal with any client (hint: it’s not to make a profit)
- Why spending money on encouraging and supporting your team members and clients is always worth the cost
- Specific strategies for engaging with your clients in unique ways they won’t forget
- Creative ideas for events, swag, and personal touches that boost referrals and build relationship
- How we use earn and measure “humanity points” at Gluch Group–and why this system is the ultimate indicator of long-term success
- And more
By following the guiding principle of WOWing others, you’ll create a system that generates fun and energy–and helps you to build a profitable business that you can be proud of.
Download my Free Cheat Sheet for Wowing Your Clients
Download the free cheat sheet I mention in the video – which explains everything you need to do in order to implement WOW into your business.
partnering with John
Fill out the form to learn how it works.